Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Life Happens

Some major crap happened in my life.  Obama's re-election didn't help any, but I am over that.  No, not really.  He still has a way of just grating on me....the sound of that smug voice is just like fingernails on a chalkboard.  I have to remember the cost of that big-screen TV every time I want to throw a shoe at him on the screen.

Anyhow, I'm back from the kinda-dead.  I know that I'm going to have to take a 7 week hiatus in late January, but we'll see how it goes before then - and after.

As for the kinda dead:  I still have some health insurance for now, so I'm back seeing my doctor again.  BP is too high, ditto on cholesterol and glucose.  New meds, need to lose some weight, do more activity and, gasp, exercise.  I don't like going to a gym, and the weather is getting worse.  Maybe I'll spring for some of that cold-weather gear from REI or Cabelas, so I won't have that excuse.

In any case....see you around.

No comments: