Friday, July 20, 2012

More Narcissist in Chief

Jim Hoft, the Gateway Pundit, brings us this data about Obama's remarks on the Colorado shooting:
Barack Obama offered condolences today to the victims of the Aurora Theater shootings the best way he knows how – by talking about himself.

The president used “I”, “me” or “we” over 20 times and used it as an opportunity to talk about himself and his family.

Here’s part of his speech today:
My daughters go to the movies. What if Malia and Sasha had been at the theater, as so many of our kids do every day? Michelle and I will be fortunate enough to hug our girls a little tighter tonight, and I’m sure you will do the same with your children. But for those parents who may not be so lucky, we have to embrace them and let them know we will be there for them as a nation.

So, again, I am so grateful that all of you are here. I am so moved by your support.
It's all about The One.

No comments: