Monday, April 30, 2012

When is it up?

Keith Koffler at White House Dossier reports:

President Obama today acknowledged to workers and union officials at the Building and Construction Trades Department Legislative Conference in Washington that he has no skills with a hammer.

“I just barely can hammer a nail into the wall,” Obama said. “My wife is not impressed with my skills when it comes to fixing up the house. Fortunately right now I’m in a rental, so I don’t end up having to do a lot of work”

And the lease runs out on January 20th.

 ===

Addendum:  For all those coming over from the link at Pundit & Pundette, thanks for stopping by.  Hope you find some interesting items here and make this a regular stop on your blogging trail.   You can reach the main page of the blog by clicking HERE.

No comments: