Sunday, April 01, 2012

Vote early, vote often

First off, let me say that I have been remiss.  I read The Lonely Conservative every day and appreciate both her diligence in finding great stories to post and her own commentary to amplify the posting.  Anyhow, there is an online poll for the top "Political Moms" and though I have been voting, I have not shared news about the poll here on The Old Curmudgeon.  Let me have her tell you directly:

Here’s your daily reminder about the Top 25 Political Moms contest. You may think it’s silly, but it’s important that conservative moms dominate this contest. Here’s why: The top bloggers from the left aren’t your mom’s Democrats. They’re radical progressives. The one in the lead describes herself as “Leftist. Very, very leftist” and has made it her mission to see Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker defeated. I’m sure she has no problem with the vicious way her side has treated Lt. Gov. Rebecca Kleefish. The website running the contest says they have millions of followers. Do you really want that “very, very leftist” winning and sending the message to millions of moms that her views are mainstream? Don’t you want to do something, no matter how small, to show that there is no conservative war on women?

I’m in second place. I really don’t care if I win, all I care about is that one of the conservative moms wins. We’ve managed to knock another commie mommie out of the top 5. (That one brags about putting her son in pink girls clothing.) If you think we need to take back the culture from the far left, why not take just a few moments to vote for the conservative moms in this contest? You can vote once every twenty four hours, and you can vote for as many of us as you want. We need every single vote we can get, because every time we make headway, the front runner’s vote tally rises accordingly.

So...go to THIS LINK to vote.  Early.  Often.  And don't forget to tell your friends.

LC's entire post can be found HERE.

No comments: