Sunday, April 29, 2012

Boot-licker??

There is a lot of party loyalty in the US Congress, but this video clip must be seen.  Australian legislator Bill Shorten gave this interview on Australian Sky TV.



I love the questioning.

"I haven't seen what she said, but let me say, I support what it is that she said."

"Hang on, you haven't seen what she said?"

"But I support what my prime minister said, so."

"But what's your view?"

"My view is what the prime minister's view is."

"Surely you must have your own view on this Bill Shorten?"

"No."

and that ending....

"I support what our prime minister has said."

"But you don't know what that is?"

"I'm sure she's right."

Again, you can't make this stuff up.  Nice to see we haven't got a lock on stupid politicians.

Hat tip to the Gateway Pundit.

No comments: