Friday, March 30, 2012

For the Bond fans...more video for Friday

The Lonely Conservative passes along this video from American Crossroads that highlights the "flexibility" comment of President Obama last week.  I hope the story of Obama's flexibility stays in the public view from now until November.  As LC writes:

The star of the video is Obama as “President Flexible” and the costars include Medvedev as “Dr. Trasmitkov” and Vladmir Putin as himself.

Narrator:  In a world, where one man cannot lose, the fate of the world rests in one top secret mission.

President Flexible:  This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

Dr. Transmitkov:  I understand. I transmit this information to Vladmir and I stand with you.

Female Voice:  Your mission is simple, Mr. Obama. Win one last election to win unchecked flexibility, weaken our defenses, and fundamentally transform the world. Dmitry will transmit the information. ….



One has to wonder....just what will he give away with this new flexibility after the election?

No comments: